http://www.blucigs.com
Viewers of this video and all blu videos must be 18 years of age or older.
For adult smokers one of the best benefits of blu is the choice of great flavors. We’re asked all the time on our social media channels what we think our best flavor is in the office. This got us thinking that we should find out, so we sat down with some of our employees and asked what flavor they liked best.
Tell us what your flavor is on our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/blucigs
Video Transcription
"I am Vivid Vanilla, the reason why that's my flavor is I like the taste and the smoke cloud, and of course, and the smell to it."
"Oh wow, my favorite flavor, that'd be Vivid Vanilla. Honestly, it's similar to maple syrup. I know it sounds weird saying maple syrup is like vanilla, I guess...vanilla syrup! Let me get some inspiration....Cupcakes. Yeah, like Grandma's cupcakes."
"My favorite blu flavor is Peach Schnapps, in the cartridges, and in the tanks it's Vivid Vanilla. I try to tell people, you know, to try the different flavors; they're very good, they're really good. I love the Vivid Vanilla, Peach Schnapps, Pina Colada, the cherry. I've never tried the menthol, because I wasn’t a menthol smoker. And Classic Tobacco's good, but it's not my favorite. They're all good and different."
"My favorite blu flavor is Vivid Vanilla, definitely. I'm attracted to it because it has a very sweet aftertaste, and I probably have one of the biggest sweet-tooths in the world, so when I feel...you know, when I get that really sweet aftertaste, it's…very relatable. I would describe it as almost like, especially when you taste it, it's almost like a cake-type taste on your lips, so it leaves a very sweet flavor to me, and that's just the most satisfying part to me."
"I'd say my favorite flavor is the Classic Tobacco tank. The taste is very sweet, but I think that it's the closest thing to a real cigarette, for me, personally. The best word that I can explain the hit from a Classic Tobacco tank would be, I want to say pleasurable or satisfaction, but I know that we say those words a lot, so I'm just gonna say great, that's all I'm going to say, that's what I'm gonna go with."
"My favorite flavor is Vivid Vanilla. Well, it reminds me of the vanilla bean ice cream."
"My favorite flavor is Classic Tobacco. The thing I like about Classic Tobacco specifically, is that it's not specific. It's not easy to understand, it's not easy to describe, and it's a little bit different every time; there's an exploration factor that goes on when I vape this flavor. Sometimes I pick out a little malty-ness, sometimes it's the tobacco flavor, sometimes it's the combination of everything that it delivers, and the fact that it's not simple is what I like about it."
cigs太陽電池 What's Your Flavor | |
| 127 Likes | 127 Dislikes |
| 10,048 views views | 7.09K followers |
| Age-restricted video (requested by uploader) Entertainment | Upload TimePublished on 12 Jan 2015 |
Related keywords
vapor barrier,e cigs bad for you,e cigs brands,no smoking vector,electronics,electronic cigarette dubai,smokeless charcoal,vapeadores,vaping king,electronic stores,flavors of youth anime,smokeless tobacco in philippines,e cigs on planes,electronics store near me,blue apron,smokers body picture,electronic cigarettes near me,flavorscapes,smokeless vape,e cigs bad,vapeo,cigs solar cell,flavors of youth,ecigs scotland,electronic cigarette health,flavors of ice cream,vaping bogota,vapordna,vapormax 2019,flavors holiday inn,vaper,e cigs for sale,flavors of ice candy,no smoking full movie download,smokers quotes,vape pen 22,vaping zone chia,vaporeon,smokers mouth,flavors of cake,electronics recycling,blue book,no smoking shop,smokers teeth,vape pen 22 smok,electronic health records,no smoking png,vapor pressure,cigs 意味,vapormax black,vaping360,smokeless tobacco,flavors of taiwan,blue,vapear es malo,ecigs australia,e cigs amazon,no smoking movie,electronic cigarette ebay,electronic drum set,vaping zone,vaping cartagena,sig社 エアガン,blue lagoon,cig上海,electronic invitations,no smoking sign,vaporfi,vaper rosario,electronic music,smokeless fire,cigs キャノン,no smoking full movie,flavors buffet baguio,electronic cigarette uk,vaporwave background,electronic cigarette rolling machine,vapormax flyknit 3,no smoking logo,bluebird,electronic signature,vaping company,electronic express,vapormax nike,electronic cigarette online,vapormax flyknit 2,e cigs dangers,vapeando,sig社,blue ivy,vaporwave,blue nile,electronic stability control,vaping colombia,smokeless bbq grill,vapeador,vaping significado,no smoking day 2019,ecigs direct,flavors of jco,vapor air max,vaping tour,vape argentina,vaping cali,cigs太陽電池 メーカー,vaper precio,smokeless powder,electronic cigarette company,electronic cigarette india,electronic repair,bluetooth speaker,e cigs,vapormax,blue whale,electronic dog door,no smoking day,smokeless charcoal grill,smokers body drawing,vapear,vapeo argentina,smokeless martial world,smokers body,blue macaw,vapea rosario,electronic arts,blueface,vapormax utility,electronic cigarette amazon,smokers night,smokeless grill,smokeless grill for sale,e cigs exploding,smokers in the philippines,electronic cigarette australia,smokers body pdf,smokeless incinerator,electronic cigarettes juul,vaporizer,electronic cigarette shop,no smoking images,flavors of youth review,no smoking مترجم,smokeless vape shop,vaporesso,vaper smok,no smoking signage,e cigs worse than cigarettes,flavors of milk tea,electronics recycling near me,cigs 製造方法,vaping vs smoking,e cigs safe,smokers phlegm,flavors of china menu,blue heeler,cigs系太陽電池,electronic door locks,smokeless candle,sigスナイパー,electronic dart board,amazon e cigs,smokeless stove,smokeless cigarette,smokers body tagalog,vapormax women,bluestacks,no smoking liquid,vaping que es,smokers lungs,smokers body doh,flavors buffet,cigs バンドギャップ,electronic cigarette price,smokers lips,chapingo,vaping risks,vapormax plus,vaping tricks,sig姿勢保持,smokeless indoor grill,smokeless ashtray,blueberry muffins,vaping kingdom,sigソリューション,electronic medical records,smokeless electric grill,smokers melanosis,vapeador smok,electronic cigarettes,electronics near me,vaping mtl,vaper smok v8,electronic cigarette side effects,flavors of chicken wings,flavors of dunkin donuts,vapeo que es,smokers cough medicine,vapormax flyknit,electronic cigarette price in india,cigs薄膜太陽電池で薄膜に使用されている元素,electronic cigarette tesco,vaping shop,no smoking 2007 مترجم,blues game,smokers cough,no smoking shop نو سموكنج شوب,no smoking symbol,flavors of coffee,bluehost,smokers body image,blue moon,e cigs near me,electronic cigarette roller,e cigs facts,e cigs walmart,no smoking poster,blue light glasses,smokers disease,cigs太陽電池 製造工程,e cigs harmful,e cigs uk,electronic cigarette death,vapers que es,flavors of china,no smoking icon,vape shop,vaping tour apk,smokers body diseases,flavors cafe davao,electronic cigarette singapore,blue bloods,flavors of pizza,smokeless mosquito coil,no smoking signs,blue cross blue shield,
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét